More than 10,000 people have signed up to be Diamond Certified Preferred Consumers since membership was first introduced in 2011, making it one of the most successful launches in the history of the Diamond Certified Program. Since this unique membership is specifically geared toward quality-seeking consumers, reactions from new members have been very positive.
“We’re excited about the feedback we’ve been receiving from consumers,” says Member Coordinator Mari Keshishyan. “Members are grateful to have so many new Diamond Certified benefits, and we really appreciate their participation and look forward to adding more benefits in the near future. It’s always free to be a member—just go to diamondcertified.org/preferred to sign up today.”
Each Diamond Certified Preferred Consumer receives a membership card that provides extra recognition and a number of benefits, including:
- A special member hotline for help, questions and problem resolution.
- A Double Diamond Certified Performance Guarantee that backs every transaction with a $2,000 cap (instead of $1,000 for non-members).
- Members-only access to additional tools on www.diamondcertified.org.
- A subscription to the monthly Diamond Certified e-newsletter.
- A subscription to the annual Diamond Certified Directory in up to three counties.
Consumer advocate Chris Bjorklund says being a Diamond Certified Preferred Consumer is important for anyone who wants to be as savvy as possible when hiring local companies. “When consumers tell me that quality is one of the most important things they look for in a company, I don’t simply recommend using the Diamond Certified Directory and website—I also recommend they sign up to be Diamond Certified Preferred Consumers. One of the biggest benefits of membership is the Double Diamond Certified Performance Guarantee, which assures consumers that Diamond Certified companies will provide quality and satisfaction.”