We have exciting news! The Diamond Certified program just got even better. With a big upgrade of each company’s digital presentation, you’ll attract and sell more to quality-seeking customers if you qualify for Diamond Certified. With the launch of your company’s Deep Info™ creation campaign, we’ll help you get the right articles, tables, tips, photos and videos so prospective customers will feel confident they have ALL the information they need to choose your company. With the roll-out of our new Diamond Certified Company Digital Advantage, we’ll help you keep up with your own company’s website, digital marketing, and social media without extra cost and big amounts of your time.
Your Best Page Ever is About to Get Even Better
Let’s quickly do this together now. Please take a look at the poster we’ve included. There are two pages, so start at the side that says, “Top View of Your Company Report Page” just under the top headline and starts the web page with a big video, article, graphs, and survey responses. This poster is the new design example of what we’ll create for you for our mid-year web upgrade if you qualify for Diamond Certified (later in this blog, I’ll explain how we’ll create your Deep Info™ used in this). Let’s take three minutes and look at how powerful your company report page will be. We’re creating seven distinct View Sections of your company, each of which fits the typical computer screen size. Starting at the top of the poster, look at each View Section as you read the numbered paragraphs below that correspond to each View Section.
1. TOP VIEW – Start at the top. This Top View appears first, “above the fold.” Your prospective customers will instantly see that you’re top rated and guaranteed, and they’ll connect emotionally with your company through your video and lead article. Plus, this gives them easy scroll-down or simple NAVIGATION menu access to Deep Info™ on your company.
As users scroll down to learn about you, they first see a reminder that your company has earned Diamond Certified and is Guaranteed, and the Deep Info™ they’re viewing is professionally edited, rich in content, and highly credible.
2. RESEARCHED CAPABILITIES – This View Section is formatted to engage the logical, fact-based part of the brain. It provides consumers with a table and lists of what you do, the products and manufacturers you represent, and a map of the areas you serve. Certain personality types love using this type of detailed presentation of key data to underpin their decision to choose your company.
3. RESEARCHED ARTICLES – Most Quality Consumers want to read about your company before choosing you. These five essential articles are your company’s most relevant, highest quality and most trusted available anywhere on the web. Together, they’re indispensable to understanding your company’s history, philosophy, expertise and other key attributes.
4. PHOTO GALLERY – People want to see who they’re going to do business with and how they work. This View Section gets potential customers emotionally involved in your company as they scroll through large, elegant photos of your work and action shots of your friendly staff.
Go to the second page of the poster
5. EXPERT CONTRIBUTIONS – When Quality Customers find you interesting and relatable, they feel that they know, like and trust you before they even meet you. You’re seen as the owner of a top rated company and a noted authority in your field—an author published in the prestigious Diamond Certified Resource. And so, your personal recommendations become more influential.
6. YOUR WEBSITE & FEED – Here’s an outstanding presentation of your company’s website, blog posts, social media activities and other positive articles about you. It’s a trusted portal for consumers who want to gather more info on your company before they choose you. It gives them confidence that they have the most up-to-date info on you from all over the web.
7. RATINGS – Intelligent consumers are skeptical of review sites littered with fake and cherry-picked reviews. That’s why Quality Customers love these four rating boxes that prove your top rated performance and the verbatim survey responses that illuminate each surveyed transaction. Shoppers experience how your company performed before, during and after the work process.
If you qualify for Diamond Certified, your new Company Report page will give you a significant competitive advantage and new power to turn shoppers into customers of your company. Here’s why:
BELIEVABILITY – It’s on the most trusted ratings website, the Diamond Certified Resource, not on your company-owned site or a gamed review site, both of which most consumers feel are biased to promote your company.
RELEVANCE – Before they buy, the number one thing Quality Consumers need is real proof that a company delivers. As the page opens, their eyes can’t help but track the animating movement of your rating charts, each of which expands to prove your top rated status. Your company’s reputation as top rated has been instantly planted in your potential customer’s mind.
SAFETY – Quality Consumers feel safe choosing your company because Diamond Certified has their backs if something goes wrong and isn’t fixed. The Diamond Certified Performance Guarantee helps them feel secure and provides another signal that Diamond Certified ratings are the most accurate available.
DEEP INFO™ – Quality Consumers quickly realize that all the information needed to choose your company is right here, and no other web page can match this depth of information on your company. This realization greatly boosts their confidence because although they rarely want to read every word and look at every picture, Quality Consumers pride themselves on making rational, data-driven decisions based on verified facts.
STORIES – We all love stories about people—they’re how we relate to the world. That’s why we tell a series of stories about you and your company, which come to life in articles, rating charts, videos, photos and tables. Together, they illuminate your company’s distinctive character and high-performance track record, helping Quality Consumers get to know and trust you before they even meet you.
NAVIGATION – Web users like to feel in control, and this page puts them in the driver’s seat. They can scroll down for more info, click on a navigation menu word to jump to the section that most interests them or contact your company at the moment of their choosing.
Deep Info™ Drives Decisions and Creates Winners and Losers
In today’s world, your best potential customers are on their smartphones and computers all day, interacting with all types of info and people. So, until they actually get to know you and your staff, the only way they find, see, understand, and form strong opinions about you and your company is through info they find. The totality of info available on you and your company is your Deep Info™ . Thus, interaction with some piece of your Deep Info™ is the sole reason for consumers’ positive or negative belief in your company, your brand, you, your team and the quality of the work you do. The same goes for your key competitors and how your potential customers compare you to them. Do you get it? You must win the Deep Info™ matchup to win in the marketplace. If you create better Deep Info™ than your competitors and get it found more often by the best potential customers, you’ll win more often. If not, you’ll lose more often.
Creating Your “Deep Info” Wealth™
There are several ways to measure wealth, from financial (Assets minus Liabilities) to emotional (Smiles minus Tears). Given the importance of quality Deep Info™ to your company, you should view your Deep Info™ as a company asset; as your wealth. The better your Deep Info™ asset, the better your marketing performance. Now, we’re going to help you build Deep Info Wealth™ . Sound good? If you qualify for Diamond Certified, here are the four steps we’re going to take together over the next six months:
The good news is, we’ve already started steps 1 and 2. We defined Deep Info™ and explained why it’s important to you (more on this in future letters). Second, we enclosed in this envelope a sample Deep Info™ inventory checklist for your Diamond Certified Company Report. Pull it out and take a look. If you qualify for Diamond Certified, we’ll help you accurately determine what good content you have, what needs to be created and what needs to be improved. Periodically, we’ll send you updates of this checklist that reflect corrections and the logging of your additional Deep Info™ . The idea is to have all of your quality Deep Info™ completed by June. That covers the first three steps. Then the fun begins as we tackle step 4 in the second half of the year.